I have met and heard the tragic stories of many parents. PA is a function, by and large, of a custodial ex-partner, although some alienation can start while the couple is still together.

This blog is a story of experiences and observations of dysfunctional Family Law (FLAW), an arena pitting parent against parent, with children as the prize. Due to the gender bias in Family Law, that I have observed, this Blog has evolved from a focus solely on PA to one of the broader Family/Children's Rights area and the impact of Feminist mythology on Canadian Jurisprudence and the Divorce Industry.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chapter 113 ~ Are You a Complicit Enabler or just an unwitting enabler of Child Abuse?

Time after time in this dispute with my ex I've run into people I've termed complicit enablers of child abuse. Whether they be people who blindly granted Interim Temporary Custody of my children, like Justice Gladys Pardu, who gave the hen house to the fox without so much as a by-your-leave despite my protestations with respect to getting the children and myself counselling to start the process of deprogramming the parental alienation and the fact the ex was the only one who ever physically punished the children. The letter writing welfare worker Patricia Tossell, supposedly a trained lawyer who doesn't practice law, (why not?) (see Chapter 17) who blindly and naively believed everything the ex told her about abuse and then wrote a cheerleading letter to her lawyer (the chief enabler) about my evil abuse of this "innocent" woman. My stomach wretches when I think of the naïveté of some people who, in the past, have obviously gotten away with slanderous verbiage to a far greater extent than they ever should have been allowed. It goes to show they think most men will go and crawl under a rock because of the discriminatory conclusion we are all abusers. Screw them, if you'll pardon some "street language"! :)

Then there are those in women's shelters and in the subterranean underground of informal women's groups who teach the "formula" for getting custody by turning the children against the target parent (mostly but not always men) and then "screw" him big time financially. What counsellor/social worker and by extension Judge will recommend or order custody to the target parent when the children demonstrate absolute "hate" toward them. This is what I term the conspiring, complicit, conniving, cunning, crafty, and casual groups of narcissistic militants who will take direct action in the middle of the night by calling you with threats or accusing you of misdeeds in an attack to get you off guard, or will vandalize your property and leave less than subtle messages they have your "number." I have been targeted as such both by surreptitious middle of the night phone calls and vandalism of a business neon sign.

Then there is the mental health facility in this community who can't answer simple questions despite legislation and a court order until 72 days have passed and then they go on the defensive and get a lawyer to write the letter with the answers I wanted but yet state my children can not get counselling for 12 months because of resource shortages. What kind of management does Algoma Family Services have when they can afford high priced lawyers to respond to simple questions but claim lack of resources for their core mandate? Is this complicit enabling of child abuse, just plain incompetence, wilful blindness, or just plain bias? I have my views – what do you think? My goodness - I believe I've just had a rant!!! It's been awhile so I guess I'm due. Have a good day. :>)

No comments: