I have met and heard the tragic stories of many parents. PA is a function, by and large, of a custodial ex-partner, although some alienation can start while the couple is still together.

This blog is a story of experiences and observations of dysfunctional Family Law (FLAW), an arena pitting parent against parent, with children as the prize. Due to the gender bias in Family Law, that I have observed, this Blog has evolved from a focus solely on PA to one of the broader Family/Children's Rights area and the impact of Feminist mythology on Canadian Jurisprudence and the Divorce Industry.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The feminazis are getting worried ~ Alec Baldwin’s Book is on the horizon

Mr. Baldwin's book appears to be near to being available. "A Promise to Ourselves – A Journey Thru Fatherhood and Divorce" http://us.macmillan.com/apromisetoourselves or here http://www.alecbaldwin.com/website/events/

The feminazis haven't said they want to burn it but their tactics are clearly evident. The following are my comments on their blog here: http://mothersunited.blogspot.com/2008/09/alec-baldwin-promotes-pas.html

 

"Am I living on the same planet as the radical feminists writing this misinformation. The issue of parental alienation is not rocket science. That a syndrome may develop from the psychological abuse of the Parental Alienation (PA) is another question that may find itself in the revised DSM-V in 2012.

 

Separate the two items and then read Dr. Richard Warshak's book "Divorce Poison" for the most recent and professional assessment of bashing and brain washing children by men and women. From what I gather you are saying you condone Parental Alienation, which is psychological abuse of children, if a woman does it. If a woman does it it is justified because the man is an abusive, disinterested, evil lout, but if a man does it he is only proving what you already know in that he is inherently violent. Hmmm...interesting logic. Give us a break!

 

Did you wish to set up a booth when Dr. Warshak published his book or are you just afraid that Mr. Baldwin, who is more widely known, will reach a far greater audience who will then know and understand that the practice performed by both men and woman ought to be made a criminal offence. A bruised psyche is still an assault just as is a slap in the face.

 

I too am writing a book and the raw material is here. http://parentalalienationcanada.blogspot.com.

 

What you are doing is defending a woman's right to psychologically assault their child and blame it on a man. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves and if you do set up a booth I hope Fathers Rights Activists show up and get your faces into the papers and on TV. Then we can see what defenders and enablers of child abuse look like.

 

Mike Murphy

Fathers Rights Activist

A battered and bruised husband

A marginalized father who was a stay-at-home dad for 10 years."

2 comments:

amyjlbaker said...

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to introduce myself (my video is posted on your site so you probably already know of me). My research has been focused mostly on what happens to children who grow up as victims of parental alienation and the findings are presented in my book, Adult children of parental alienation syndrome: Breaking the ties that bind (WW Norton). But I also have other material available on my website including a paper entitled, Beyond the high road: Responding to 17 parental alienation strategies without compromising your morals or harming your child. I hope you can check out my website and perhaps find something useful there for you and your viewers.

Amy J.L. baker, Ph.D.
www.amyjlbaker.com

Michael J. Murphy said...

Amy:

Thank you for your comments. I have indeed read some of your information and posted the New York Times article in my blog on Friday, August 22, 2008 titled Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome ~ The New York Times Article.

I've linked to you from my site as well. It is professionals such as you who offer credence to the emotional pain of those of us affected by the person doing the alienating, whether it is the child, target or extended family.

I note that every now and then the video you are in is not available to view. I'm not sure if it is a Youtube issue or it gets removed.